Bridal Trial Makeup
Bridal trial makeup is important as it gives the bride a chance to work on the style statement that she wants to make on her big day. Being a professional bengali bridal makeup artist for years, Debasree knows what it takes to highlight the beauty of every woman and make her feel special on her wedding day! Wedding Trials are the perfect time for the bride to communicate with her makeup artist, hence, Debasree recommends a wedding trial at least a month before the wedding date.
What Do I Need For a Trial Makeup With Debasree?
- What is the theme of your wedding? Let the Bengali Bridal Makeup Artist know the style and colour of your wedding saree and jewellery, as this will help her work on the suitable palette highlighting the accessories.
- Even though Debasree is a reknowned bengali bridal makeup artist, she is pro at various other indian dulhan makeup styles. There is no limit to her look book.
- On the day of the makup trial, try to cleanse your skin beforehand, as it will help Debasree get on with the makeup straightaway.
- If you’re interested in a specific look, make a scrapbook, collect the makeup and hairstyles from magazines and newspapers for easy reference. If you are still not sure about the type of look that you want, Debasree can help pick out a specific style that would suit you.
- Debasree recommends that you allow just one friend to accompany you on the day of the trial, as too many opinion result in confusion on the larger scale.
- If possible, you should have a sample of the fabric used in the wedding saree with you on the day of the trial or you should wear a top of the same colour tone as the saree, as it will help you assess the makeup tone against the colour of the saree.
- Even though opting for a bridal makeup trial means pushing an already extended budget even further, the experience is well worth the amount spent. Remember that a trial can always help you stay confident and relaxed on the wedding day!